The spas equipped with the ULTRAVIOLET TREATMENT system are disinfected using UV technology. Thanks to a UV lamp, all bacteria in the water are destroyed.
The ULTRAVIOLET TREATMENT system ensures that water remains fresh, clean and clear, and it does so in an efficient and environmentally friendly way.
This system avoids the use of chemical products or other systems that involve handling or contaminating the spa water to achieve the same effects.
The advantages of the ULTRAVIOLET TREATMENT system can be broken down as follows:
- It ensures water remains fresh, clean and clear.
- It is an efficient and safe way of disinfecting the water.
- Its UV-C light breaks down combined chlorine.
- It protects the water from germs.
- It keeps the formation of mould, bacteria and algae under control.
- It can reduce the amount of chlorine and other chemical products used by up to 80%.
- It prevents the smell of chlorine and irritation to the skin and eyes (bloodshot eyes).
- It is more environmentally friendly than traditional methods.
Using this system, all bacteria, mould and algae will automatically be removed from your spa, and it will be protected from germs without the need for any kind of maintenance.